- Tier 1: Any Character Mod and MIJ Mod (if pedal was made in Japan.)
- Tier 2: Tier 1 mod and Fat Mod
- Tier 3: Tier 2 and Gated Synth Mod
- Tier 4: Tier 3 and Gated Fuzz w/Auto Swell Mod
- Tier 5: Tier 4 and Synth Fuzz w/Octave Mod
***Modifications do not include the pedal itself. These prices are for the service to modify your pedal. If you would like to purchase a pedal that is sent to you already modded, please send us a message!
Character Mods: These mods permanently alter the pedal's voicing for a completely fresh and styled tone.
- Blues: Smooth, warmed blues rock.
- British: Marshall-ish, JCM amp distortion.
- Classic: Great for classic rock with crunchy tone.
- Darkness: Warmer, more woolly tone for heavy rock.
- Modern: Smoother, softer distortion.
- Tube Drive: Tube amp-like distortion
- Vintage: Pre-1994 distortion voicing.
- HiFi: Upgrades stock value components for reduced noise and clearer tone while maintaining the integrity of the original tone.
Fat Mod: This mod adds a toggle switch to fatten and improve the low frequencies.
Synth Mods: These mods add a circuit-bent style toggle switch to produce a unique effect. All of them may be installed, producing many unpredictable combinations.
- Synth 1-Gated Synth: Synthesizer-ish distortion with a gated volume.
- Synth 2-Gated Fuzz with Auto Swell: Fuzziness with a gated volume and subtle swell.
- Synth 3-Synth Fuzz with Octaver: Synthesizer-ish fuzz with an octave added.
MIJ Mods: If your pedal was made in Japan (MIJ,) it likely required a 12v aka ACU power supply to operate at proper efficiency. Some MIJ pedals might still work on 9v, but don't sound as good as they're supposed to.
- ACA 2 PSA: Converts the 12v ACA requirement to a standard 9v PSA requirement.