- Tier 1: Analog mod and MIJ Mod (if pedal was made in Japan.)
- Tier 2: Tier 1 and Rate Mod
- Tier 3: Tier 2 and Blend Mod
- Tier 4: Tier 3 and Harmonics Mod
- Tier 5: Tier 4 and Blend Mod
***Modifications do not include the pedal itself. These prices are for the service to modify your pedal. If you would like to purchase a pedal that is sent to you already modded, please send us a message!
Rate Mod: This mod adds a toggle switch to increase the range of the rate knob into ring modulator territory.
Blend Mod: This mod adds a knob to dial in the flange between an even 50:50 clean to effect ratio or down to a more subtle flange tone.
Harmonics Mod: This mod adds a toggle switch to add harmonic tone to the effect.
Analog Mod: This mod adds a toggle switch to lower the frequencies of the effect, most noticeably when the RES knob is set at 3 'o clock.
MIJ Mods: If your pedal was made in Japan (MIJ,) it likely required a 12v aka ACU power supply to operate at proper efficiency. Some MIJ pedals might still work on 9v, but don't sound as good as they're supposed to.
- ACA 2 PSA: Converts the 12v ACA requirement to a standard 9v PSA requirement.