- Tier 1: Volume Drop Fix Mod, Footswitch Upgrade Mod, and Green LED Upgrade Mod.
- Tier 2: Tier 1 mods and Expression Mod: Double Preset Mod
- Tier 3: Tier 2 mods and Looper Switch Mod
- Tier 4: Tier 3 mods and Feedback Mod and Tap Tempo In Jack Mod
If you would like your DL4 refinished to a custom power coat, click here!
***Modifications do not include the pedal itself. These prices are for the service to modify your pedal. If you would like to purchase a pedal that is sent to you already modded, please send us a message!
Volume Drop Fix Mod: This mod fixes the volume loss problem in most stock units.
LED Upgrade Mod: This mod upgrades the lights on the better visibility. The standard upgrade color is green. Other colors are available by request.
Footswitch Upgrade Mod: Replaces the cheap surface mounted actuators with heavy-duty chassis mounted switches.
- Clickless: These are soft touch, no click switches.
Looper Switch Mod: This mod adds a footswitch to seamlessly change from effect mode to looper mode without having to bend down and turn any knobs.
Knob Upgrade Mod: This mod upgrades the boring black knobs to any color you'd like. This mod is available by request.
Tap Tempo In Jack Mod: This mod adds a TS jack to allow a tap tempo remote to be plugged in. This mod consumes the battery compartment.
Expression Mods:We will add the double preset mod by default. We can do the expression knob mod instead by request. Only one of the expression mods can be used.
- Double Preset Mod: This famous mod adds a switch to alternate between "toe up" or "toe down" of a faux expression pedal.
- Expression Knob Mod: This mod adds a knob to act as an onboard expression pedal that can be turned by hand or by foot.
Feedback Mod: This mod adds an onboard foot-switch to give you infinite oscillations. This switch essentially maxes out the feedback control for as long as it is held down.